TGG welcomes applications for our part-time staff, AGENT position.
An AGENT at TGG works to guide small groups of learners through interactive and engaging experience-based English learning activities.
Such activities may include performing a new dance, designing a marketing campaign, programming a robot, and engaging in role-play scenarios.
AGENTs are expected to bring excitement and joy to our learners through positivity, high-energy, and thoughtfulness.
AGENTs work with a diverse team of staff to make TGG a global world of collaboration and communication.
- Ensure the safety and appropriate care of Learners at TGG.
- Guide Learners through various experience-based programs.
- Perform roleplays with Learners to provide real-life applications for English use.
- Contribute to our positive and professional work environment by assisting coworkers when needed.
- Be punctual, arrive to all shifts, meetings, programs, and so on, on time.
- Speak only English and maintain an only English environment.
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have a valid working visa (sponsorship is not provided)
- Must be flexible, positive, and excited to work with young learners
- Must be available to work various shifts between the main business hours of 8:30 to 17:30 on weekdays
- Working Location: Odaiba, Tokyo
- Nearest Train Station: Telecom Center on the Yurikamome Line
- Age of Learners: Elementary to University
- Working Days and Hours: Various shifts on weekdays ranging from 1.5 hours to 8 hours
- Salary: 1,800 JPY per hour
- Only successful applicants will be invited to proceed forward in the application process.
- Due to the high volume of applicants and the needs of our scheduling, we can only communicate with selected candidates.
Thank you for your interest in Tokyo Global Gateway!
All (*) marked field are required.
Current Mailing Address
|Please list your available working days and hours
Monday and Wednesday, 8:00-18:00
Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, not available.